1. They use 100% natural plant fibres in their handbag and home decor collection.
2. They use innovative and sustainable materials like Vegan leather made from coconut waste, unbleached cotton, Jute, Sabai grass, and of course, Kauna reed.
3. These fibres are biodegradable and sourced locally from farmers and cooperatives, thereby greatly reducing their carbon footprint.
4. All Ziveli products are handmade curtailing the use of machinery and energy consumption.
5. Ziveli links over 200 rural artisans to modern urban markets, thereby creating a base for skilled, sustainable rural employment, and preserving India’s traditional handicrafts in the process.
Log on to http://www.ziveli.in to support us.